Instructions and important information for applicants
If you wish to commercialize your technology, please register your account by completing the registration form and providing basic information about yourself and your institution. When you have completed your registration form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address that you provided. Your registration request needs to be approved by the TTF staff, usually within 2 working days. In case you don’t receive your approval e-mail after this period, please contact the TTF.
Once your registration is confirmed, you will be able to log in and create a new Project by using the Applicant Menu on the left side of the Portal.
After creating a Project, you will be required to conduct the Technology Readiness Level (TRL) self-assessment on the TTF Portal (provided under Application documents) in order to determine the estimated current level of development of their proposed technology. Projects with TRL 1 are not yet ready for the TTF program.
In order to submit your Project for evaluation, you will be required to download and fill out the necessary application forms and upload these documents back to their designated slots. Please read the instructions carefully:
- The application cannot be submitted without all the mandatory documents.
- Please scan any documents that require signature and stamp into a PDF format and upload them as such.
- All application documents have to be uploaded in their corresponding formats, which are included in the brackets next to the name of each document.
- Please ensure that the information provided in your Application is complete, as incomplete Applications cannot be processed (missing signatures, stamps, etc.). In case you have missing documents the TTF will contact you and ask you to submit missing documents.
- All important documents and templates can be found in the “Public” section on the left side of the Portal, under “Application documents”.
Once you have uploaded all the necessary documents and selected your technology readiness level, you will be able to submit your Project for evaluation. Once the Project has been submitted, you will be notified via e-mail. All subsequent developments regarding your application will be communicated to you by the TTF staff.
Any discussion between you and the TTF about your invention is confidential. To avoid any inadvertent public disclosure of your invention, please use Confidential Disclosure Agreement to protect discussions with other parties.
If you need a support from the TTF and you wish to respond to a request for technology need, please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The TTF will support you in preparing a project proposal for the specific technology need or put you in direct contact wit the technology seeker to initiate the discussion. You can also respond by yourself by clicking on the specific technology need in the list and follow the instructions.